10 Oct 2017
To help raise funds for the end of year farewell for Year 6, there will be a school disco on Friday 20 October 2017.
Venue: School Hall
Date: Friday 20 October 2017
Time: 4:30-5:30pm (K-2); 5:45-7:00pm (3-6)
- Children need to be picked up in the hall at the conclusion of the disco by an adult.
- If you are sharing the drop-off/pick up with a friend or relative, please notify the teachers in writing to ensure the safety of all children.
- Only Brisbania PS students are allowed to attend the disco. Pre-schoolers and older brothers and sisters should not be in the hall.
- Children cannot walk home from the disco alone.
- Sensible footwear needs to be worn.