09 Oct 2011
SCHOOL DISCO - TUESDAY 30th MARCH
The P and C will conduct a school disco in the school hall.
Staff members will provide supervision.
The P & C will operate a canteen selling pizza slices, drinks and a range of snacks.
Volunteers are needed in the canteen and to help collect money at the door. If you are available please fill in the slip inside the newsletter and return it to the school office.
Where: School Hall
When: Tues 30th March
Infants (K-2): 4.30 – 5.45pm
Primary (3-6): 6.00 – 7.30pm
For our new kinder parents and as a reminder to other parents we have some rules to assist in the smooth running of the disco:
· Children need to be picked up in the hall at the conclusion of the disco by an adult.
· If you are sharing the drop-off/pick up with a friend or relative, please notify the teachers in writing to ensure the safety of all children.
· Only Brisbania PS students are allowed to attend the disco. Pre-schoolers and older brothers and sisters should not be in the hall.
· Children cannot walk home from the disco alone.
· Sensible footwear needs to be worn.