06 Aug 2013
SCHOOL DISCO WEDNESDAY
Where: School Hall
When: Wednesday 7th August
Infants (Kinder - Y2) 4:00pm – 5:15pm
Primary (Y3 - Y6) 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Canteen will operate with snacks, food and drinks.
For our new kinder parents and as a reminder to other parents we have some rules to assist in the smooth running of the disco:
- Children need to be picked up in the hall at the conclusion of the disco by an adult.
- If you are sharing the drop-off/pick up with a friend or relative, please notify the teachers in writing to ensure the safety of all children.
- Only Brisbania PS students are allowed to attend the disco.
- Pre-schoolers and older brothers and sisters should not be in the hall.
- Children cannot walk home from the disco alone.
- Sensible footwear needs to be worn.
PARENTS – PLEASE BE ON TIME TO COLLECT YOUR CHILD