05 Apr 2016
This is just a reminder that Early Days are running FREE Workshops in Gosford to inform parents about Autism, the impact it may be having on their child and how they can help their child. (Children do not have to have a diagnosis for their families to attend).
- Learn strategies to increase communication & understanding with their child.
- Receive a resource kit containing visuals and social stories that they can increase communication with their child.
- Learn about the sensory challenges how to minimize them.
- Develop a profile to share with therapists and doctors/specialists.
- Understand your child's thinking style and identify the thinking time they need.
The details of our next workshops are as follows:
WHAT Progression to School Workshop - Tuesday 26th April 10:00-1:00pm
Understanding Behaviour Workshop – Wednesday 27th April 9:30-2:30pm
WHERE Central Coast Leagues Club, 1 Dane Drive Gosford 2250
HOW Register on-line at or telephone Early Days 02 8977 8353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop flyers are attached.
Work Shop (pdf 191 KB)
2nd Work Shop (pdf 197 KB)