02 Feb 2015
A final reminder about tomorrow.
Children will need to be at school at 7:45am for an 8am departure. We will leave Mangrove Mountain at 4pm and expect to be back at school between 4:30 and 5pm.
Activities include rock climbing, challenge ropes, a giant swing and raft building. At the conclusion of the raft building activity, the children will be in pairs, racing their rafts on a dam! Each child will wear a life jacket (supplied by Outdoor Education).
Children should also bring
- a spare set of clothes and a towel be sent in a backpack.
- Back Pack for belongings
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for outdoor activities
- Water Bottle
- Sun Screen
- Hat or Cap
- Change of Clothes(for wet weather and raft activity) and towel
- Enclosed footwear eg. Sneakers
- Comfortable Clothing eg. Shorts & T-Shirts (no sleeveless shirts or skirts to be worn)
- Raincoat (just in case the weather changes)
- Plastic Cup
- you may include additional snacks but no lollies please
Stage 3 Teachers